martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Introduction

My name is Yoselin Zapata. I'm 19 years old and I live in Maracaibo, Venezuela. I study graphic design at Urbe in the 8th semester and I study arquitecture at Luz too, on the 2th semester. I studied at E.T. Hermano Ildefonso Gutierrez, known best as Maristas and Colegio Nuestra Señora del Fátima.

I really like drawing and it has been like that since I can remember. Besides that, I like listening to music; when i have the chance i listen to it; it's like an addiction. I usually do those thing simultaneosly because I feel more inspired.Other thing that I enjoy is sharing with my friends and talk about anything that comes up in our minds. And, of course, I like sleeping.


Most of the things that i don't like or hate are liars and hypocrite people, vallenato music and papaya juice. I almost forgot that i really can't stand the cigarette smoke.

What do I want to do in the future? Well, the first thing it's getting graduated from Urbe and Luz to get my second plan: a job. Those are my basics but important plans. I really wish that i could work outside the country and if i do it well and work really hard, being able to live in that country.

I'd like to work like an Illustrator because you can represent something applying your drawing style so, for me it fits perfectly. In the other hand, i really want to travel to Europe and visit every museum that i can.

Most of my plans requires being able to talk in English and here's my opinion about it: English it's an important tool because it gives you a lot oportunities like getting a job or meeting new people. It helps you to know things that you haven't know because of your language, in my case Spanish.

I listen to music in english, talk or write with some friends in english. When i want to find more information, i do it in english. Everytime i can, i use this language to practice and to don't forget it because like i said it's a tool that opens you new doors, gives you new chances to get something good or better than things you already have.

Thanks for reading :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario